This past year was an exciting one for CSC® eRecording. The extensive growth of our network, close partnerships with customers and industry partners, and enhancements to our service and technology offerings helped increase both the usability and availability of CSC eRecording, while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. As we look back on 2019, we want to share some of our favorite highlights with you. We’d also like to thank you for all you’ve done to make this growth possible.
We added 143 new counties to our network through the month of December and supported the expansion of eRecording into three new states: Rhode Island, West Virginia, and Connecticut.
Adding three new states to the eRecording network in 2019 brought us closer to blanketing the entire country with this capability. We now serve more than 253 million residents across the United States—more than 80% of the U.S. population.
We maintained and deepened a number of industry partnerships, becoming more engaged with leading associations and, ultimately, the members who are on the frontlines driving the industry.
In October, we were recognized as an ALTA Elite Provider, within the ALTA Best Practices Pillar IV company category.
We deepened our partnership with the mortgage banking industry by becoming an MBA Premier Member.
We maintained our strong support for PRIA as a Presidential sponsor and special event sponsor for the PRIA Annual and Winter meetings.
We enhanced our software and we continue to provide the best in class software solution for real estate recording.
Security remains a core tenet of what we do and what we build.
We helped keep you in contact with your customers and partners through the following enhancements:
- Created a custom email notification system so your contacts are notified immediately, on your letterhead, when their documents record.
- In December, we rolled out our new Borrow Notification Letter service so you can focus on your work and we will manage your BNLs for you.
We significantly improved the performance and workflow in ePrepare so you can identify your document types faster and process your recordings efficiently.
We educated thousands of people on critical considerations for document recording—and how CSC eRecording can help—through three formal webinars and a number of conference presentations.
- This year’s free webinar topics included:
- eRecording Reliability: What Every Submitter and Recorder Needs to Know
- Top 5 Document Rejection Reasons and How to Avoid Them
- CSC eRecording Enhancements: Tools to Help You Thrive in Today’s Market
If you missed these webinars, don’t worry! You can view condensed recordings on our CSC Global Resource Center. These recordings omit our platform demo, but you can also request a free demo any time through the contact form on our website.
We continued our commitment to our employees and communities, earning recognition as a Top Workplace in both Wilmington, DE, and Logan, UT.
- For the 13th consecutive year in Wilmington and third year in Logan, CSC has been named a Top Workplace. This recognition is based solely on employee feedback collected through a third-party survey. Through teamwork, community involvement, and a shared dedication to the businesses and customers we serve, CSC is proud to be recognized as a great place to work.
We made it easier to see where CSC eRecording is available by adding a network map to our website.
Now, submitters and recorders can tell at a glance whether CSC eRecording is available in their jurisdiction. Take a look at our map and county list to see if CSC eRecording is available in your area and, if not, submit a request and let us know! We’ll be happy to notify you once your jurisdiction goes live.
Through our event sponsorships and attendance, we had the pleasure of meeting thousands of customers face to face and learned about the hot topics affecting businesses today.
At CSC eRecording, we love meeting with document recorders and submitters in person and out of the office. Through our conversations with you, and through the educational event sessions, we learn how we can evolve our service and technology offerings to best address the most pressing industry needs.
We had a wonderful 2019 and we hope you did, too. We look forward to furthering our support of our customers and the industry in 2020!